Over the last few weeks I added a few new features. The most extensive feature I added is the API. The API consists of two parts, the first is to retrieve the posts and projects as JSON. The other is an OAI-PMH endpoint, which returns XML. At the moment I only support the metadata in the Dublin Core format, but I plan to add CMDI. For details on the API I added a page to the project section. The second feature I added was inspired by this post about signing web content using PGP. I added signatures to the posts and projects which can be view in the source code and verified using my public key or with Keybase. On a side note, I got new certificates from Let’s Encrypt and forcing HTTPS now.